Business Analyst V
We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in system revitalization and managing large volume ticketing systems. They will be participating on a team lead by the senior business analyst to revitalize the state application that handles the application for and disbursement of Tennessee educational grant and scholarship programs.
- Review and Document existing business processes.
- Work with the product owners, and other business analysts to decompose existing business processes and requirements for several State sponsored and managed scholarship programs into actionable rules and workflows.
- Work with the Stakeholders, current Business Analysts and the user community to identify and document their concerns and ideas that they may have to improve the overall operations and feature set of the eGrands system.
- Use the identified rules, workflows, and other business requirement to redefine the requirements of the eGrands system.
- Works with the QA team to identify, build and/or validate test scenarios for development tasks.
- May lead meetings with Stakeholders and other interested parties to identify requirements, present design plans and/or demonstrate new capabilities of the system as they become available.
- Works with the development team to clarify any development questions the team may pose.
- Facilitates an understanding of the technical recommendations and communicates design rationale to project team members.
- Provides expert problem solving and technical judgment.
- Interacts with business analysts, functional experts, or other key personnel to understand and validate user requirements and insure the application design meets the requirements.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- TFS experience
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential concerns, roadblocks and issues.
- Good knowledge of SQL Queries
- High Quality Organizational Skills
- Possess knowledge of college and university procedures
- Has experience with TFS administration
Job ID: 18-00372