Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Specialists will focus on delivering a top of the line customer support experience to customers. They will report to the Customer Support and Training Lead located in Loveland, CO. This role will focus on resolving the customer's issues on first contact and must have the ability to problem solve and find quick resolution. The analyst will work independently to resolve issues, but will also work with a team to share knowledge and help to resolve more difficult issues. They will be expected to share best practices and lessons learned with the rest of adoption organization. There is an opportunity for the candidate to work remotely or in Loveland, CO.
- Provide front line support to Customers via phone, e-mail, web-chat, and self-service.
- Log, resolve and/or track progress and resolution of all incidents.
- Problem solve to determine nature of the incident Act as liaison between customers and level 2+ support teams
- Escalate and manage critical incidents
- Perform password resets and user account lockout diagnostics
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details
- Assist with resolution of technical challenges
- Proactively provide relevant training
- Work independently following company guidelines and procedures
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Any other job responsibilities as required by the Company's discretion
- Other job duties as assigned
- Good Attendance
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills (Bilingual is a bonus but not required)
- Able to organize and work independently while also working in a team environment
- Customer Service-orientation with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Excellent remote team communication
- Must have substantial and thorough understanding of technology and computer functions.
- Experience with Accounting, AR and current ERP system used.
- Knowledge of Agriculture practices
- Experience with reporting problems, or working to find solutions
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Able to solve complex problems end-to-end and exert their own opinion on decisions to optimize user and business impact
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time, work in a flexible schedule, and work independently
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Job ID: 18-00149