Digital Analytics Implementation Analyst
Client is looking for a PERM hire with the following skills:
- Manage Client's implementation and maintenance of digital marketing and reporting tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics, ADTM, Adobe Target.
- Manage Client's Double-click, Facebook and Twitter pixel implementations.
- Work closely with product owners and developers to validate and maintain analytics implementation across all digital channels and ensure data is being collected properly and accurately per the measurement strategy.
- Validate and debug implementations using Omnibug, DTM debugger, Fiddler, Charles, Tagtician, Observe point, etc.
- Conduct analysis of customer journey and customer experience, including both traditional and digital channels, identify customer pain-points and recommend improvement
- Provide proactive, timely analytic insights in order to positively impact interactive user experience and achieve Digital goals and objectives for individual campaigns and programs, as well as for the organization's overall Digital transformation.
- Strong HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Angular skillset required
- Strong tagging and analytics implementation / front-end development background
- Strong experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations end to end using Adobe DTM
- Strong SQL and Tableau skills preferred
- Adobe Test & Target implementations a plus
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management a plus SEO/SEM, and media tagging experience a plus
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile methodologies
- At least 5 years of work experience required with Analytics Implementation
Job ID: 18-00095