Enterprise Application Consultant
Basic Entry level knowledge of user security, authentication systems, and basic networking concepts. Basic understanding of active directory. Basic understanding of local user and group usage on wintel and Linux servers. Ability to setup local administrator accounts on wintel and Linux servers
- Manage privileged access to Windows servers; control access, record user sessions, and manage account passwords on CA PAM Appliance
- Manage privileged access UNIX/Linux servers; control access, record user sessions, and manage account passwords on CA PAM Appliance
- Manage privileged access to web portals that use shared credentials for administrative activity
- Setup local admin accounts on target Wintel and Linux servers
- Apply updates to the PAM appliance as needed 1 or 2 times a year as available from CA.
Ideal Candidate should have:
Experience in the configuration, maintenance and replacement of enterprise system hardware, operating systems, or the ongoing operation and support of application software.
Job ID: 18-00592