Enterprise Application Consultant
The Enterprise Web and Mobile Developer will be responsible for supporting day- to day web content strategy and user-experience design projects. This includes handling requests from internal and external website users; designing workflows and interfaces for dynamic applications; conducting user testing and other website optimization task to design and develop new site features and functionality. Lead a talented team responsible for the development, integration, deployment and ongoing support of business critical web and mobile solutions. Help define and drive the mobile strategy enabling the achievement of business goals and satisfaction levels. Collaborate with business partners to deliver cost effective, timely and customer-focused solutions. Streamline processes to eliminate waste, maximize productivity and drive engagement. Additionally lead a talented team responsible for managing and enhancing Application Lifecycle Management / Software Configuration Management.
- Work closely with the Application Lead to build integrated and/or seamless environments with both Adobe AEM and complex applications
- Will be working with the enterprise which includes 67+ departments.
- Will work closely with the stakeholders and all departments to ensure we are meeting their needs this includes the 67+ current departments.
- Will work to build an environment for the enterprise not for single silo organizations, and work closely with departments to ensure those requirements are being met.
- Will help build and facilitate branding standards for the Client.
- Will build process programs to improve usability, design, and content of the website.
- Will work with department by training or documentation so department can build towards a 508 compliant web and mobile interfaces.
- Will partner with Internal and external content providers, editors, designers and developers to ensure site meets with states and customer needs, and aligns with our brand strategy and web standards
- Will work with the 67+ departments to provide enterprise wide input and ideas for improvements for both web and mobile innovations.
- Will manage the integration of new media channels to existing media mix.
- Will be supporting the CFG group, Governor's Office, and First Ladies Website and mobile needs.
- Will influence the development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- Will build and maintain deep technical skills in iOS, Android, Windows 8, Xbox, HTML5, social staying current with recent and upcoming changes to core technologies with their team and help lead efforts with other departments on the AEM solution.
- Will drive development to planned timeline, ensuring early and regular communication
through all stages of development with the 67+ departments.
- Will drive consolidation of products to utilize common underlying technology architecture
and components across all departments and the enterprise.
- Will develop and promote best practice development habits and highest product quality standards through regular code reviews and open team communication, using the Adobe AEM solution as the backend for the enterprise.
- Will manage work intake through Scrum agile development process, including sprint planning, effort estimation and change management, improving processes to maximize team
- Will work with the team to create and document technical requirements, project plan, user stories, solution architecture, change requests, release notes, monitoring process, root cause analyses, etc. in partnership with product management, project management and other teams.
Required Experience (at least 2 years):
- Angula, Iconic, XCode, Android SDK, Java, and HTML5 Experience
- Experience in performing competitive analysis and usability testing
- Experience troubleshooting for mobile browsers.
Preferred Experience at least 2 years:
- 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation
- Motion graphics design and production
- Video and sound editing
Job ID: 18-00598