Enterprise Application Consultant
- Extensive(CCIE level) knowledge and experience in routing, switching, network security.
- Ability to design and deploy end-to-end enterprise networks.
- Ability to build, configure, and / or upgrade new and existing network systems.
- Perform project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting.
- Experience working in structured change management ITSM process for highly available enterprise networks
- Willing to take initiative to work in fast paced, high-pressure environment with minimum supervision.
- Customer focused and mission-driven
- 5 year of Network Architect or Network Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) required.
Candidate should have hand on experience in
- NXOS, IOS, and IOS-XR operating systems.
- OSPF, BGP Routing protocol
- L2 / L3 Architecture and Design
- Data center architecture using Cisco 7K and 9K switching, Fabric Path.
- Data center Interconnects Client,OTV,VXLAN.
- Data center and network edge firewalls (Cisco and Juniper) design and implementation.
- SD WAN and MPLS network design and implementation.
- Virtual private network, site to site and DMVPN design and implementation.
- ISP and Cloud connectivity design and implementation.
Job ID: 18-00246