Enterprise Application Consultant
- 5+ years specifically working in .NET
- Must have developed in .NET Core framework
- Must be very skilled in AngularJS
- Strong data skills (MSSQL experience preferred)
- Experience building and consuming webservices
- Must be familiar with the SOLID principles of coding, including specifically inheritance and dependency injection
Description of Duties
Use best practices in the above listed technologies. Program/Code Reports using SQL Server and SSRS with the option to export data to Excel or PDF to allow and manage their data more easily. Optimize the stored procedures as needed and provide feedback on enhancing the current database. 10%
Good communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to focus on the customer needs in a friendly manner are required. Create test plans and scenarios for all system and user acceptance testing as needed. Work as the IT analyst whenever required. 10%
Develop solutions/enhancements to upgrade/replace outdated systems with the above-mentioned technologies. Must be eager to learn and use the latest technologies as needed. Must be able to convince teammates with the valid IT explanation/examples or prototype. 20%
Job ID: 18-00572
Are you interested?
Fill out the short form below.