Enterprise Application Consultant
Description of Duties
- Design, installation, troubleshooting and supporting audio visual operating systems
- Collaboration with project managers, and other stakeholders to successfully deploy services
- Two years of professional experience designing, installing, troubleshooting and supporting operational systems including integrated audiovisual presentation systems, video conferencing systems, remote control systems and video streaming capture systems.
- Experience working with Crestron Digital Media and control systems; Biamp audio mixers; and Cisco videoconferencing systems is preferred.
- This position will require the successful candidate to design and commission audiovisual systems; to support existing installed audiovisual and videoconferencing systems both on-site and remotely; to project manage new installations; to train and support customers using their AV systems; to communicate with customers in person and electronically; to follow written processes and to document new equipment and procedures.
- This position will include some travel.
- This position will require the successful candidate to be physically able to work on the floor under a conference table and to lift 60lbs worth of equipment.
This is the advanced-level of the Unified Communications and Collaboration series. An employee in this class assists the technical lead with training to departments and lower level staff on procedures and deployment strategies. This class collaborates with project managers to organize and schedule teams of engineers, analysts, and support staff to successfully deploy voice and video services. This classification will assist with and perform implementation of audio and video collaboration systems including but not limited to functions such as integrated audiovisual presentation systems, video conferencing systems, remote control systems, video streaming capture and administration, web conferencing and administration, and other collaboration systems. This classification may assist with communications modeling, analysis, planning, and research to recommend Unified Communications hardware and software.
Job ID: 18-00587