Enterprise Application Consultant - Citrix Administrator
The Citrix Systems Administrator is responsible for installing, administering and maintaining Windows operating systems software and related software products for Citrix XenApp and Netscaler solutions along with configuration support for business application clients hosted in the Enterprise Citrix environment.
- Provide enterprise production support for the Citrix Xenapp servers and Netscalers.
- Address incidents tickets from the monitoring systems within a timely manner
- Resolve problem tickets allocated to team on central management tools
- Implement requests for service as generated in ticketing systems
- Regular verbal and written communication with business partners and other support teams to clarify details of incidents or service requests to maintain production stability and meet established SLA's.
- Liaise with vendors to analyze and resolve problems
- Write technical documentation as needed
- A solid understanding of a Windows-based operating system, preferable Windows 2008, 2012, along with an understanding of Citrix
- Work during weekend and night-times for maintenance and production support.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- 3+ years' experience in supporting Citrix Window-based VM servers in a distributed computing environment
- A solid understanding of a Windows-based operating system, preferable Windows 2008 and 2012
- Experience in supporting Citrix Netscalers
- Team work, ability to contribute to and work in a team, as well as at times step up and lead a number of people when handling problems or incidents
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Independent problem solving skills and effective time management
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and completely
- Good troubleshooting skills with knowledge of key operating system concepts.
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts, such as NFS, routing, troubleshooting network related issues.
- Timely accomplishment of assigned responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure / tight deadlines
Job ID: 18-00581