Experienced Technical Recruiter
Cook Systems, Inc.
Do you know what it means to be a servant leader? Are you ready to be part of a team transforming the recruiting and education industries? Are you Hungry, Humble and Smart? If so, Cook Systems wants to talk to you.
- Pay: We recognize and reward experienced, talented individuals with competitive salaries and bonus plans.
- Benefits & bonuses: 4 weeks annual leave, medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K
- Flexible work environment: We offer remote, part-remote and flexible work opportunities.
- Culture: Friendly, open work environment — We see people as our most valuable asset and treat them as such. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
As an experienced Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for curating relationships to grow and expand your network of consultants and treasured partners. We challenge you to use utilize proactive, creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies to recruit for and fill open job positions.
As the curator for our positions, you will utilize our online systems to perform full lifecycle recruiting activities. Those activities include but are not limited to candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, closing, and documenting all activity in our applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates by using internet tools, cold calling, and social media to generate a consistent candidate pool
- Review resumes’ and credentials for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Conduct phone interviews with qualified candidates
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
- Negotiate offers
- Check references and conduct background checks
- Provide excellent service to hiring managers and a great experience to candidates
- 3 years+ experience recruiting technical positions
- Bachelor’s degree
Memphis, TN and Nashville, TN