The person will ultimately be working with their EDI application in Dynamics using a new Microsoft tool called Logic Apps.
Monogram realizes that they will not get the resource they need with Dynamics or Logic Apps experience so they are looking for a .Net resource that is a quick learner that is willing to learn the EDI role.
The client recognizes its team members are key contributors to its mission. Our role of Senior Developer is based in Memphis, TN and will play a critical role in implementing EDI relationships and in developing reporting systems in our fast paced environment.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of SQL Server experience to include T-SQL and SSRS
- Demonstrated competence in data analysis, data joining from multiple sources and data presentation
- Knowledge of EDI concepts
- Experience with EDI systems management administration, design, analysis and development is a plus
- Adept at transcribing user requirements and creating technical documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver who systemically analyzes issues and is rigorous in follow up
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Manufacturing/food operations industry experience is a plus
- Energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create reporting systems to provide timely summary and detail reports including dashboard presentations.
- Implement and monitor EDI trading relationships, including data mapping, translation and interfaces
- Coordinate relations with serving as a liaison to customer service, vendors and other external partners
- Monitor EDI compliance, perform system testing and quality control
- Optimizing or fine tuning queries and reports
- Provide data analysis to support business resources.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation
Job ID: 19-00015