Network Security Specialist II
The position will function under the general guidance and supervision of the Technical Services Director. The technician will be responsible for remote software management systems, assisting in leading and executing security policies, installing, maintaining, and trouble-shooting computer equipment and other peripherals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Remote management of software applications and concepts.
- Maintenance of computer equipment and other peripherals.
- Install and relocate computer equipment for faculty, staff, classrooms and labs including associated peripherals and interconnecting systems.
- Install and configure computers and other related hardware.
- Provide expert technical resources in order to assist users and other staff with resolving computer and software issues.
- printers, and other related equipment.
- Assist users with data recovery and backup.
- Install computer OS patches through KACE tool
- Create PC computer images
Job ID: 18-00549