Owner - IT Infrastructure Platforms (Middleware)
Serve as the operations technical lead and provide direction related to the day to day functions for the assigned Infrastructure Platform Operations Teams (Compute, Network, Middleware, and Database) who build and maintain predictable and reliable Infrastructure solutions to meet the requirements of the client's Enterprise team, ITS product teams and iGroup.
Responsible for carrying out the 4 tenants of workload management:
- Tenant 1: Work intake
- Tenant 2: Resource Allocation
- Tenant 3: Prioritization
- Tenant 4: Status Reporting.
- Requires thorough knowledge of one of the following technical disciplines: data center compute systems, networking, database administration, middleware technologies;
- Familiar with enterprise configuration management and deployment methodologies, server hardware and operating systems (physical and virtual), scripting; speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations;
- Understand complex verbal or written instructions; knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in Computer or related field or equivalent industry experience of 8-10 years, including at least three years of senior technical advisory experience.
- Web Logic
- Mgmt/Supervisor/team leadership role
Would like to have Red Hat/Open Shift but not a deal breaker
Job ID: 19-00045