The QA and Migration Specialist will work with the leadership of the department to notate and coordinate the ongoing developments of the department within the quality assurance realm of several ongoing projects. They will assist in the preparation of user acceptance testing, as well as conduct QA tests of current developments before it reaches the UAT stage for customer review. They will also participate in the migration process of Adobe Forms for departments which are needing the assistance. Instruction on current QA practices will be shared, and must be followed for the success of the projects.
- Assists in the preparation and conduct of user acceptance testing of new or modified content management systems
- Participates in the analysis and development of new or revised UAT procedures and processes
- Assists in the preparation and conduct of UAT reviews and the development of test plans and test scripts
- Participates in the review of UAT procedures and processes and the development of UAT metrics for assessing the quality delivered systems
- Participates in the development of special testing requirements and procedures and in the review of new or modified business systems
- Assists in the preparation and conduct of Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new or modified applications/systems across multiple browser environments (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- Participates in the creation of forms for departments who are moving from one tool to Adobe AEM Forms.
- Will need to be able to follow directions with a drag and drop tool, to help migrate digital forms to the new statewide tool.
- Assists in the creation, training, and developments of these forms, with require limited prior knowledge of Adobe AEM Forms.
- Assist team in managing and developing effective and compelling optimized content including, but not limited to, web page copy, white papers, sales sheets, infographics and videos.
- Responsible to help the coordination and completion of content migration and creation for enterprise website redesign project. Manages deadlines, coordinates workflow and monitors and summarizes progress of content efforts
- Ability to create, update, and maintain and project plans, tasks in project plans, and timelines
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional quality content on time
- Work closely with the Application Lead and Web/Mobile Lead to build integrated seamless environments
- Work closely with the stakeholders and all departments to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Uphold branding standards for the state and the particular branch
- Support website updates, including design and coordination, as driven by the business and functional groups.
- Partner with Internal and external content providers, editors, designers and developers to ensure site meets with states and customer needs, and aligns with our brand strategy and Web standards
- Provide input and ideas for improvements
- Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and others
- Create learning opportunities within the development team through training, conferences, hands-on training and mentorship in projects
- Demonstrate problem solving, initiative and technical innovation capable of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty" from content creation, to production support, to testing
- Ensuring early and regular communication through all stages of projects
- Promote best practice development habits and highest product quality standards
Education: Minimum of two year degree preferred.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- At least 2-3 years of recent experience with projects for mobile applications, and web sites
- Consistent upward and downstream communication.
- Resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, confident in high stress situations.
- Consistently meets or exceeds deadlines on programming projects.
- Experience with a large-scale web site is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Sharp eye for detail and strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Experience in performing competitive analysis and usability testing
Job ID: 18-00597