Description of Duties:
- 15% of Total Work Effort: User experience design and data collection for design of user flows
The Client is seeking an individual to function as User Interface and Experience Developer for the BEP Automation project. This individual must understand the data flows, business requirements and expected outcomes of the BEP Automation Project to collaborate with a small, Agile, multidisciplinary scrum team to translate current designs into working code as well as fill-in gaps with design and intuitiveness. The BEP Automation Process will serve as the repository for all data related to BEP, as well as other information related to the approval of the BEP payments. This individual should be able to work seamlessly with the project leadership and stakeholders in the Office of Information Technology and Finance. This contractor is approved for 37.5 per weeek.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of UI/UX web development experience producing responsive web and mobile apps that are engaging, useable, and effective using user-centric principals.
- Be able to follow ACT UX Style Guide and common web standards to produce high quality, very usable experiences within Web applications.
- Professional, effective communication with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Proficiency with design/prototyping of application (such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Axure, OmniGraffle, or similar) for producing wireframes and mockups of potential user experiences.
- Conduct usability tests.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Team Services
Job ID: 18-00290