The contracted .Net developer will be responsible for providing software development and maintenance of applications for corporate initiatives. Development responsibilities will include providing solutions that follow development standards, integrate with other systems and that fulfill business requirements.
Responsibilities will include system enhancements, new system code development, web-based and windows-based application development, systems conversions, reporting services and other technical efforts requiring software development.
- Provide production support of business applications, which includes resolving issues and removing defects by priority and severity.
- Develop software solutions following established development standards.
- Develop software that integrates with other systems.
- Participate in planning and prioritization sessions and provide estimates.
- Unit test each software component to ensure business requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure that all application artifacts are archived in a code repository.
- Complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner and proactively escalate any risks to management.
- Provide consistent and concise status reports as requested by management.
- Perform other duties and job functions as requested by management.
- 5+ years of experience in software development for business systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Visual Studio, Ajax, SSRS, SQL Server, Responsive Web Design and TFS
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and software development lifecycles
- Must have strong written communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 18-00533