Description of Duties:
- Provides solution design and development Ex. Development - 45%
- Provide technical lead work on the system - 45%
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings; perform project measurement; plan/forecast iterative deliverables based on reliable evidence; coach team and individual members toward clear goals, tasks, and actions; identify risks early and communicate with project leadership proactively - 10%
The client is seeking this individual to function as the Senior Developer for the CSH project. This position will also be responsible for helping to create a front-end interface as well as build a back-end that allows for the storing and viewing of student and school health/nutrition information. This individual should be able to seamlessly work with project leadership and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Agile Scrum Methodology in Software Development
- Demonstrated success in leading Agile development teams utilizing the Scrum process
- Experience with Visual Studio/Team Services
- 5+ years of experience professionally developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Must be familiar with concepts such as Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, as used in the ASP.NET stack
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of advanced C# topics
- Must demonstrate knowledge of fundamental language concepts, such as object oriented programming.
jQuery, AngularJS or Knockout.js front end development is a plus
Job ID: 18-00554