The Client is seeking this individual to function as the Senior Developer and Scrum Master of the Early Education Data System (EEDS). This position will also be responsible for the building of API connections with other data systems. EEDS will serve as a viewable application for individuals to view data from disparate sources all in one place. This individual should be able to seamlessly work with project leadership and stakeholders, as well as Research and Strategy and Data Management and Reporting.
Required Skills and Experience:
Agile Scrum Methodology in Software Development
- Demonstrated success in leading Agile development teams utilizing the Scrum process
- Experience with Visual Studio/Team Services
- 5+ years of experience professionally developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Must be familiar with concepts such as Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, as used in the ASP.NET stack
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of advanced C# topics
- Must demonstrate knowledge of fundamental language concepts, such as object oriented programming.
- jQuery, AngularJS or Knockout.js front end development is a plus
Job ID: 19-00087