We are in need of a Business Intelligence Developer, responsible for providing business users with the ability to obtain data for several reports and research purposes, by developing perspectives within Student Information System DataMart. This person should possess in-depth knowledge of cube development and perspectives and have understanding and experience in all the stages of BI development, including ETL process, technical design, testing and deployment using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Develop and maintain OLAP cubes using SSAS
- Create Cube Perspectives for the existing manual reports using SSIS.
- Analyzing data output from DataMart through multiple front end tools.
- Participate in Data warehouse architecture discussions with BI team and end users.
- Research and troubleshoot reported problems and conduct ongoing development and maintenance on OLAP cubes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/ experience.
- 5+ years of work experience Business Intelligence development.
- Experience working on ETL, Database/DataMart design or Data warehouse design concepts.
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft SSIS, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience using Microsoft TFS on BI projects.
- Proficient in SQL Server and multidimensional database queries
Job ID: 18-00084