Description of Duties:
- Provides solution design and (Microsoft) Stack development on the EPP Portal and Annual Reports - 85%
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings 15%
The Client is seeking an individual to function as a Senior Developer for the Educator Preparation Provider (EPP) Portal and Annual Reports. This position will also be responsible for the building of API connections with other data systems. The EPP Portal will server as the repository for all data related to the Annual Reports, as well as other information related to the approval of preparation providers and programs, including narrative evidence, artifacts and additional sources of data. This individual should be able to seamlessly work with project leadership and stakeholders in the Office of Information Technology, Educator Licensure and Preparation, as well as Research and Strategy and Data Management and Reporting. This contractor is approved for up to 40 hours each week.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years' experience professional developing web applications using ASP.Net, MVC
- Must be familiar with concepts such as Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, as used in the ASP.Net stack
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced C# topics
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental language concepts, such as object-oriented programming and what "object-oriented " means as a concept, and in practical applications
- JQuery, AngularJS, or Knockout.js front-end development is a plus.
Job ID: 18-00094