What is InsideTrack?
InsideTrack is a 2-week course where you dive right into high-level coding concepts and additional career readiness training. Once you’ve completed the course, we’ll help you find a job working for one of our industry-leading clients.
What You’ll Learn
InsideTrack is a dynamic course with a curriculum dictated by the state of our very fast-paced industry. Still, some of the things you can expect to learn include:
- Code and Infrastructure Patterns
- Documentation and Testing
- Version Control and Package Management
- CI-CD and Dev Ops
- Programming Paradigms and Type Systems
This course comes at no cost to you.
We pay for tuition, travel, lodging, and additional expenses related to helping you to become an advanced developer.
Is InsideTrack right for you?
This is a highly-selective course that only accepts applicants that have met certain criteria. In order to be eligible to apply for InsideTrack, you must:
- Have completed a coding school or educational program that includes training in full-stack development within the past year
- Be currently seeking employment as a professional developer
- Be willing to absorb and apply high-level insights in order to enhance your capabilities and performance
- Would like to be exposed to enterprise-level insights that will enhance performance and capabilities
Think you have what it takes?
If you think you have the prerequisite abilities to jump in feet first, then fill out this contact form. One of our team members will reach out with a few quick tests to determine personality and fit for the program. Those are followed by a technical interview with one of our trainers to assess your aptitude.
When you successfully complete the process we will immediately start working to find the next InsideTrack course that works for you.