Project Manager III
Description of Duties
- Coordinate the projects and the interdependencies between the various projects across the Vocational Rehabilitation Program. 40%
- Manage demand/capacity across all projects within your program 30%
- Define the program controls, that is the processes, procedures, reporting, etc., to manage the overall program 30%
- Senior level Project Management skills are required.
- Must have experience in managing multiple high visibility projects at one time.
- Program Management experience is a huge plus.
- Must have experience utilizing a Portfolio Management tool – Planview experience would be a plus.
- Required to possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking for proveable skills in strategic planning, team motivation, vendor/stakeholder management and outcome-based execution.
Job ID: 19-00090