Software Engineer II - FITNESS
Candidates should have the following skills: .NET CORE experience, familiarity with payment/transaction processing, API Development/Creation, React JS experience, CYPRESS (definitely PREFERRED)
Responsible for compiling and analyzing information for developing and revising data processing applications used in software development. Works with users, Business Systems Analysts, Database Administrators, Software Engineers and Project Managers to analyze needs and design of applications under moderate supervision and assistance from a Software Engineer III or Sr Software Engineer or senior IT personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs data gathering activities for preliminary analysis and support of application modification and enhancements used during the Software Development Life Cycle under moderate supervision and assistance from a Software Engineer III or Sr Software Engineer or senior IT personnel. Requires use of a personal computer.
- Responsible for small program changes or smaller projects lasting less than 2 weeks.
- Responsible for modification of existing programs that require very little redesign.
- Works with business analysts and customers to resolve problems and help plan for future needs. Involves working within an established office environment under normal lighting and climate controls.
- Works with users to understand use of systems and system enhancement or modification needs.
- Uses computer and analysis knowledge to analyze, design, and write new application systems. Involves color perception to design color enhanced computer screens.
- Under moderate supervision, creates and modifies complex applications programs, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs.