Software Engineer III
The client is looking to hire two full time developers with the following skills:
- Experience with third party databases, libraries, interfaces, and internet protocols
- Understanding of Internet software engineering principles and techniques
- Proficiency with web servers, HTML authoring, web infrastructure
- Knowledge of LINUX, Windows, Java, JDBC, Java Script. JSP, PL/SQL, XML, UNIX-Shell Scripting, Apache, Oracle, Weblogic
- Ability to trouble shoot and resolve technical issues
- Knowledge of Internet hardware, software and firewall set up
- Understanding of multi-threaded programming, transaction isolation strategies, and deadlock avoidance
- Familiarity with caching strategies and J2EE framework challenges
- Ability to articulate both marketing and IT needs/issues to all groups; knowledgeable of web technology skills
- Good knowledge of eBusiness, eCommerce, and eMarketing techniques
- Ability to interact well with team members and business users; excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, engineering or mathematics and at least 8 years technical, analytical, systems and programming experience.
Job ID: 18-00005