These are the essential skills needed in this job
VMWare Administration (min of 3 yrs of experience)
- Must be able to deploy, configure and manage virtual machines.
- Must be able to use VMWare VMotion to migrate VMs
- Must be able to use vCenter to monitor VM resource usage
Active Directory (min of 3 yrs of experience)
- Understand and setup of User Accounts
- Local Accounts
- Domain Accounts
- Built-in User Accounts
- Understand and setup of Group Accounts
- Distribution Group
- Security Group
- Understand Group Policy Management
Office 365 Administration (min of 3 yrs of experience)
- Must know the following
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server
- PowerShell and/or Admin Console
Server Operating Systems (OS) (min of 3 yrs of experience)
- Must be proficient in dealing with the following
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2012R2
- Must be knowledgeable in the following areas within the OS
Here is the HR job description:
is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Assists with the implementation, configuration and maintenance of new and/or existing servers, networks and systems (physical and virtual). This includes designing and writing system configurations and protocols as well as providing internal customers with system support services.
- Assists with new server implementation and configuration as well as on-going maintenance, and daily support.
- Assists with the implementation and maintenance of network systems (i.e. Active Directory (AD) structure, forests, and domains, trusts, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocols (DHCP), Domain Name Systems (DNS), Distributed File Systems (Client), Transmission Control Protocol networks (TCP/IP), group policy objects, scripts, synchronization/replicationservices, and user/file administration).
- Implements and Maintains the Certificate Authority Solution via Active Directory.
- Implements and maintains storage virtualization, assigns storage to the virtual server environment as needed.
- Maintains Systems/User Configuration Exchange in the Cloud.
- Completes scripting processes using PowerShell, WMI, VB Script, etc.
- Assists with Server Virtualization (i.e. Building/Testing, Installation, Deployment and Management using VMware, XenServer, or Hyper-V).
- Assists in managing system backups (backup policies, tape rotation, scripting, etc) using Symantec Netbackup.
- Assists in writing technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).
- Completes support tickets in a timely fashion, based on Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science required and 3-4 years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory Technologies or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) required
- Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows OS technologies including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, ADSI, Client and TCP/IP networks required
- Experience implementing Microsoft security concepts as well as establishing a monitoring platform for AD health
- Experience implementing and maintaining Storage solutions from IBM, EMC, or Hitachi.
- Prior Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) audit experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory as well as AD FS and Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server OS
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Understanding the influence PCI and SOX regulations have on Active Directories
Job ID: 19-00003