About Cook Systems
Our nearly 30 years of experience in the IT staffing industry combined with our bent toward contrarian thought brings a refreshing perspective that empowers us to develop and deliver talent that is truly transformational.
We don’t resist change; we embrace it as a continual way of life. Informed by a reverence for the history of the technology industry and an in-depth knowledge of its progression, we are able to capitalize on both timeless principles and new ideas. Rather than settling into the grooves on the path most traveled, we plot our own course.
Cook’s approach is transformational, not transactional. We are passionate about investing in people, training up and tracking down the best of the best — not just on paper, but in real life, making the solutions we provide sustainable.
Over the last 30 years, we have been fulfilling clients’ IT staffing needs in more than 11 states, with offices in Nashville and Memphis areas. We continue to successfully invest in and place IT professionals across the spectrum of positions, from entry-level to C-suite. We also provide custom-built team solutions to meet the unique needs of our partners companies, whether mid-size or Fortune 100.
In everything we do, we are committed to upholding our core values:
- Integrity: We work to earn trust and always maintain honesty with both clients and candidates.
- Investment: We always put people first, knowing that genuine relationships are the true key to success.
- Innovation: We constantly push ourselves to develop even better ways to deliver the solutions clients need.
Through our transformational approach to developing talent and our IT staffing solutions, we have established a proven way of doing business — one that values people over placement, and creating genuine partnership with our clients and candidates.
The transformational approach in action:
- We equip talent though FastTrack’D with more than just technical skills, investing in personal character and integrity as central elements of being an excellent, sustainable candidate.
- Our DataYou graduates are expertly trained in analytics, ready to collaborate and know how to work well as part of a team.
- We are uniquely incentivized to maintain positive, long-lasting partnerships with employers, through our DataYou and FastTrack’D programs, as we don’t receive any payment until our candidates are successfully placed.
- We make sure our candidates have the right professional qualities and demonstrate all the needed personal and leadership qualities to be a long-term member of your new team.
Interested in what makes Cook Systems so unique? We believe that culture is just as important as results. Check out our Culture Guide, which is provided to all of our employees for a glimpse into the culture at Cook, what we value, and the why behind what we do.